InventoryMax is a computer-based system for tracking inventory levels, orders, sales and deliveries. It can also be used in the manufacturing industry to create a work order, bill of materials and other production-related documents.
Companies use inventory management software to avoid product overstock and outages. It is a tool for organizing inventory data that before was generally stored in hard-copy form or in spreadsheets.
InventoryMax is made up of several key components, all working together to create a cohesive inventory for many organizations' systems.
InventoryMax is made up of several key components, all working together to create a cohesive inventory for many organizations' systems. These features include::
- Order management.
- Asset tracking.
- Service management.
- Product identification.
- Inventory optimization.
InventoryMax is powered with features that would become your organization enablers:
- 60+ Pre-built report: Quickly get the information you need to manage your inventory and suppliers.
- Barcode your Inventory: Integrated barcode labeling software makes it easy to design your own inventory & shipping labels or use more than 100 pre-designed templates
- Mobility: Mobile computers allow you to go to your inventory instead of bringing it back to your PC. Receive, add, and remove inventory, or quickly do cycle counts
- Alerts: Receive notification of low inventory levels, expiring items, check-out items past due, and more
- Check-in/Check-out: Automate the check out and in of assets to employees, vendors, or customers to ensure no assets get misplaced
- Audits & cycle counts: Quickly conduct audits on a mobile computer to ensure you know what you have and where you have it.
- Manage Vendors: Maintain detailed supplier information and establish a supplier code
- Inventory Tracking: Track inventory by site, location, serial number, lot, date, or pallet